The Girl Who was a Hundred Girls by Finegan Kruckemeyer, Directed by Pat Moran
July 8th - 26th
(Three week camp)
Monday - Friday 1-4pm
Tech day: Sat 7/13 from 10-4pm
Performances: Tues 7/23 & Wed 7/24 at 7:30
Teens (aged 14 & up)
- Are you ready for an intensive summer experience, resulting in a production?
- Have you been looking for an opportunity to act in a play directed and designed by theatre professionals who also excellent teachers?
- Have you been yearning to learn about all of the aspects of play production, like Set Design, Lighting Design, Sound Design, and Costume Design?
- Do you want to learn what it takes to direct a show?
- Do you want to try your hand at all of the above?
If so, then this three-week camp is for you.
What company can solitude offer? A girl is kidnapped. She is kept in a room. She sees no one. She hears nothing. She has only her shadow as companion. After a time, she tells it her stories. After some more, it lends her its own.
The girl who was a hundred girls is the story of eight women, over different generations, borne from one woman. Each has a task that seems too great for an individual – liberation, victory, to conquer, to love. But each has hope.
Guys: Don't let the title and description fool you. There are incredible parts for boys too!